S30-3P Hydraulic Quick Disconnect, 10,000 PSI Complete
Available on backorder
High Pressure, Thread Together
For Hydraulic Jacks & Rams
SafeWay’s S30 Series quick couplings comply to the accepted standard for interchangeability within the hydraulic jack industry. Rated at 10,000 operating psi, the S30 Series incorporates unique soft seat poppet style valving that eliminates low pressure leakage while allowing less than 50% of the pressure drop found in competitive interchanges (Parker/Pioneer 3000, Enerpac C-604, etc.). This high flow system offers faster ram return with no leakage, yet is interchangeable half-for-half with other brands! . Used widely on portable hydraulic tools. This unit has a 3/8″ body size and 3/8″ female/male pipe thread.
- Full-flow design provides less than half the pressure loss of other brands, allowing for quicker ram response.
- Meets dimensional requirements of this accepted interchange.
- Interchangeable half-for-half with the Parker/Pioneer 3000 Series, Enerpac C-604 and Power Team 9795.
- Poppet style valving with double shut-off. Captive poppet seal provides a durable, guaranteed leak-free seal.
- Machined from solid steel barstock.
- Designed for extreme high pressure applications such as portable hydraulic rams, wire pullers, etc.
- Rated working pressure of 10,000 psi in all sizes. Threaded sleeve locking mechanism mates coupling halves. Couplings can be connected under pressure up to 1,000 psi.
- Method of obtaining and presenting performance data conforms to ANSI (NFPA) T3.20.2.R2, Hydraulic fluid power – Quick action couplings – Test methods.
|Dimensions||3 × 6 × 6 in|
|Max Operating Pressure|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.