910140 Pneumatic Powered Hydraulic 10,000 PSI Pump
Commonly used for automotive / truck, industrial & construction jobs. The added convenience of an air motor reduces pumping time and effort to activate cylinders.
- Three valve functions: advance, hold, and retract.
- Designed to utilize exhaust air to help power the pump, requiring only 80 p.s.i. air pressure to develop 10,000 p.s.i. hydraulic pressure.
- Air exhaust muffler for quieter operation.
- Air and oil inlet filters for reduced risk of damage from contamination.
- Designed with durable light weight, corrosion resistant plastics.
- Foot pedal provides hands free pumping and release of load.
- Designed to be used with a single-acting cylinder.
- Internal pressure relief valve for overload protection.
- Two-gallon capacity aluminum reservoir body.
- Comes with two different size poppit valves that can be quickly and easily installed. Poppit valves reduce the return flow of oil back to the pump’s reservoir providing a safer controlled lowering of load.
- Equipped with a thick wall aluminum extruded reservoir.
|Dimensions||18 × 12 × 15 in|
|Usable Oil Capacity|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)|
|Output Flow Rate|
|Air Pressure Range|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.