FFE49-6-1 Hydraulic Quick Disconnect, Complete
International ISO 16028
Flush Face, Non Spill
SafeWay’s FFE49 Series quick couplings are interchangeable half-for-half with other brands meeting International ISO 16028 dimensional requirements, and our Heavy-duty FF49 Series. The ISO 3/4″ body size is rated at 4,000 operating psi (276 BAR). Ideally suited for use wherever spillage can cause a safety or environmental hazard or high flows are required.
- Smooth, one hand, push-to-connect locking mechanism.
- Minimum air inclusion during connection and minimum fluid spillage during disconnection.
- Interchangable half-for-half with Parker FEM Series, Aeroquip FD89, Holmbury HQ Series, Faster 2FFI Series, and others conforming to ISO 16028 dimensional requirements.
- Rugged flush face valving allows easy cleaning to minimize system contamination.
- Maximum flow for quick system response.
- Anti-blowout Buna and Teflon tip half seals reduce the likelihood of premature failure due to connection under residual system pressure.
- 100% leak tested before leaving the factory.
- Heat treated surfaces resist wear.
- Method of obtaining and presenting performance data conforms to ANSI (NFPA) T3.20.2.R2, Hydraulic fluid power – Quick action couplings – Test methods.
|Dimensions||3 × 6 × 6 in|
|Max Operating Pressure|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.